- Ham with white beans, brown rice, coleslaw, mustard greens, cornbread and apple juice.
- HEALTH FAIR: 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Lamar-Dixon Expo Center.
- Chicken salad sandwich on whole-wheat bread, pickled beets, potato salad and cardinal citrus mold.
- ZUMBA GOLD: 9 a.m., Donaldsonville Senior Center.
- SCRAP BOOKING: 9 a.m., Gonzales Senior Cener.
- BINGO: 9:30 a.m., Gonzales. Sponsored by Azalea Estates.
- CANASTA: 1 p.m., Gonzales.
- Chicken and sausage jambalaya, green peas, Normandy-blend vegetables, whole-wheat bread and apple.
- BEADING CLUB: 9 a.m., Gonzales and 10:30 a.m., Donaldsonville.
- FAST EXERCISE: 9:30 a.m., Donaldsonville and 10:45 a.m., Gonzales.
- Hamburger steak with brown gravy, mixed vegetables, mashed potatoes, whole-wheat bread and mocha nut cookie.
- YOGA: 8:15 a.m. and 9:15 a.m., Gonzales.
- ZUMBA GOLD: 9 a.m., Donaldsonville and 10:30 a.m., Gonzales.
- COUPON SWAP: 9 a.m., Gonzales.
- BINGO: 9:30 a.m., Gonzales. Sponsored by Canon Hospice.
- BRIDGE: 11:30 a.m., Gonzales.
- Red beans and sausage link with brown rice, steamed spinach, grape juice, cornbread and fresh fruit.
- MOTHER’S DAY CELEBRATION: 9:30 a.m., Donaldsonville and Gonzales.
- Chicken breast filet sandwich with barbecue sauce on a bun, baked beans, apple confetti, coleslaw and pineapple crisp.
- PILATES: 8:15 a.m. and 9:15 a.m., Gonzales.
- PIYO: 9 a.m., Donaldsonville.
Zumba Gold: 10:30 a.m., Gonzales.
Cajun Needlers: 12:30 p.m., Gonzales.
For information on programs at the Ascension Council on Aging centers, call Donaldsonville at (225) 473-3789 or Gonzales at (225) 621-5750.