- Baked bone-in chicken, green peas and onions, candied sweet potatoes, dinner roll and oatmeal honey apple cake.
- EASTER PARTY: 9:30 a.m., Gonzales Senior Center.
- Centers closed
- Chicken and sausage jambalaya, green peas, Normandy-blend vegetables, whole-wheat bread and fresh apples.
- BEADING CLUB: 9 a.m., Gonzales and 10:30 a.m., Donaldsonville.
- FAST EXERCISE: 9:30 a.m., Donaldsonville Senior Center and 10:45 a.m., Gonzales.
- Honor the Elderly Day
- Hamburger steak with brown gravy, mixed vegetables, mashed potatoes, whole-wheat bread and mocha nut cookie.
- YOGA: 8:15 a.m. and 9:15 a.m., Gonzales.
- ZUMBA GOLD: 9 a.m., Donaldsonville and 10:30 a.m., Gonzales.
- COUPON SWAP: 9 a.m., Gonzales.
- BRIDGE: 11:30 a.m., Gonzales.
- Red beans and sausage link, brown rice, steamed spinach, cornbread, fresh fruit and grape juice.
- BINGO: 9:30 a.m., Gonzales. Sponsored by Canon Hospice.
- FAST EXERCISE: 9:30 a.m., Donaldsonville and 10:45 a.m., Gonzales.
- CRAFTS: 9:30 a.m., Gonzales and 9 a.m., Donaldsonville.
- Chicken breast fillet sandwich with barbecue sauce on bun, baked beans, apple confetti coleslaw and pineapple crisp.
- PILATES: 8:15 a.m. and 9:15 a.m., Gonzales.
- PIYO: 9 a.m., Donaldsonville
- ZUMBA GOLD: 10:30 a.m., Gonzales 10:30 a.m.
- CAJUN NEEDLERS: 12:30 p.m., Gonzales.
For information on programs at the Ascension Council on Aging centers, call Donaldsonville at (225) 473-3789 or Gonzales at (225) 621-5750.