- Hamburger, baked beans and cantaloupe.
- PIYO: 9 a.m., Donaldsonville Senior Center.
PILATES: 8:15 A.M. AND 9:15 A.M., GONZALES.
BINGO: 10 A.M., GONZALES. SPONSORED BY CHATEAU D’VILLE.
CAJUN NEEDLERS: 12:30 P.M., GONZALES SENIOR CENTER.
- Black-eyed peas ad sausage link, brown rice, steamed spinach, tossed salad with dressing, cornbread and orange juice.
- ZUMBA GOLD: 9 a.m., Donaldsonville and 10:30 a.m., Gonzales. Tailgating Party: 9:30 a.m., Gonzales and 10:30 a.m., Donaldsonville. Seniors are encouraged to wear favorite team’s jersey or colors.
- CANASTA: 1 p.m., Gonzales.
- Swiss-style beef patty, steamed rice, Normandy-blend vegetables, fruit punch, whole-wheat bread and jelly cream pie snack.
- BEADING CLUB: 9 a.m., Gonzales and 10:30 a.m., Donaldsonville.
- FAST EXERCISE: 9:30 a.m., Donaldsonville and 10:45 a.m., Gonzales.
- NUTRITION EDUCATION: 10 a.m., Gonzales, Southern Agricultural Center, Lisa Weber set to provide information and updates.
- Ham and lima beans, steamed rice, mustard greens, coleslaw, cornbread and apple juice.
- YOGA: 8:15 a.m. and 9:15 a.m., Gonzales.
- ZUMBA GOLD: 9 a.m., Donaldsonville and 10:30 a.m., Gonzales.
COUPON SWAP: 9 A.M., GONZALES.
BOWLING TRIP: 9:30 A.M., GONZALES.
- BRIDGE: 1 p.m., Gonzales.
- Spaghetti with meat sauce, green peas, green garden salad with dressing, white dinner roll and peach crisp.
- CRAFTS: 9:30 a.m., Gonzales.
- BROWN’S HEARING: 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Gonzales
- FAST EXERCISE: 10:45 a.m., Gonzales.
- Sausage and pinto beans, steamed rice, steamed spinach, cornbread, grape juice and raisin cream pie snack cake.
- OUTDOOR PICNIC: 10 a.m., both centers. Celebration for Senior Center Month.
For information, call Donaldsonville Senior Center at (225) 473-3789 or Gonzales Senior Center at (225) 621-5750.