- Pinto beans with sausage, steamed rice, mustard greens, carrifruit salad, cornbread, oatmeal cookie, milk.
- PILATES: 8:15 a.m. and 9:15 a.m., Gonzales Senior Center.
- PIYO: 9 a.m., Donaldsonville Senior Center.
- BLOOD PRESSURE CHECKS: 10:30 a.m., Donaldsonville. St. Michael Hospice will assist.
- ZUMBA GOLD: 10:30 a.m., Zumba Gold, Gonzales.
- CAJUN NEEDLERS: 12:30 p.m., Gonzales.
- CHRISTMAS SPECIAL: Roast pork with gravy, dirty rice, fruit punch, candied sweet potatoes, white dinner roll, cheesecake pudding, milk.
- ZUMBA GOLD: 9 a.m., Donaldsonville.
- SCRAP BOOKING: 9 a.m., Gonzales.
- GOSPEL MUSIC: 10 a.m., Donaldsonville. Provided by Etta Brown.
- KARAOKE: 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., Gonzales.
- CANASTA: 1 p.m., Gonzales.
- Swiss-style beef patty, mashed potatoes, carrots, white dinner roll, fresh orange, milk.
- BEADING CLUB: 9 a.m., Gonzales, and 10:30 a.m., Donaldsonville.
- FAST EXERCISE: 9:30 a.m., Donaldsonville, and 10:45 a.m., Gonzales.
- NUTRITION UPDATE: 10:30 a.m., Gonzales. Presented by L. Weber, of the Southern AgCenter.
- Sliced ham, brown rice, buttered cabbage, blackeyed peas, whole wheat bread, Hawaiian gelatin mold, milk.
- YOGA: 8:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m., Gonzales.
- COUPON SWAP: 9 a.m., Gonzales.
- ZUMBA GOLD: 9 a.m., Donaldsonville, and 10:30 a.m., Gonzales.
- CHRISTMAS AND BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION: 9:30 a.m., Donaldsonville and Gonzales centers.
- BRIDGE: 1 p.m., Gonzales.
WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY
- Closed for the Christmas holiday.
For information on programs at the Ascension Council on Aging centers, call Donaldsonville at (225) 473-3789 or Gonzales at (225) 621-5750.