BAKER — Police arrested four people Wednesday in connection with a shooting spree outside a Greenwood Drive home Tuesday night, Police Chief Mike Knaps said.

The shootings stemmed from an ongoing feud between two groups of young men in Baker, but police on Wednesday still are not certain of the underlying cause of the friction, Knaps said.

No one was injured in the shootings but the house and a car at 4607 Greenwood Drive were struck by bullets, Knaps said.

Police recovered six bullet casings, but detectives said more than six shots may have been fired.

Knaps said three of the suspects are accused of approaching the targeted house about 8:35 p.m. Tuesday and firing in the direction of five people.

Witnesses told police that two groups of young men had congregated in the area for a fight, the police chief said.

One of the four arrested, Kedron Haynes, 17, who lived at the house, is accused of getting a gun from inside the residence and returning fire in the direction of the other three alleged assailants, Knaps said.

Haynes was booked at Parish Prison on three counts of attempted first-degree murder, illegal use of a weapon and aggravated criminal damage to property, Knaps said.

Knaps listed the other three and the counts on which they were booked:

William Davis III, 23, 4408 Wimbish Ave.: five counts of attempted first-degree murder, illegal use of a firearm and aggravated criminal damage to property.

Dwayne McBride, 18, 2225 Hickory Drive: five counts of attempted first-degree murder, illegal carrying of a weapon and principal to aggravated damage to property.

Kurtis Heard, 17, 1959 McHugh Road: five counts of principal to attempted first-degree murder and failure to appear in Baker City Court to answer a marijuana possession charge.

The investigation is continuing, the police chief said.

“We don’t know what it’s about, but we’re going to get to the bottom of it. We won’t tolerate this,” Knaps said.

Early in the investigation, police arrested John Earl Mitchell, 18, on a count of resisting an officer by giving false information about the shooting.

Mitchell was later released, Knaps said.