The following people were booked into the East Feliciana Parish Jail by police departments in Clinton, Jackson, Norwood, Slaughter and Wilson; the East Feliciana Parish Sheriff’s Office; Louisiana State Police and other law enforcement agencies from around the region from May 29 through June 2:
- BRUNSON, JAY: 19, 5439 La. 68, Jackson, domestic abuse battery.
- DUNN, RODNEY: 36, 2209 Hatfield Lane, Jackson, bench warrant for distribution or possession with intent to distribute Schedule I narcotics and aggravated assault with a firearm.
- HARDNETT, JOEL: 30, 1809 N. Harco Drive, Apt. B1, Baton Rouge, simple battery of the infirmed.
- JEFFERSON, CARLOS: 39, 13724 Maple St., Norwood, distribution or possession with intent to distribute Schedule I narcotics and possession of or dealing in firearms with obliterated numbers or marks.
- SIKES, ROBERT C.: 23, 4844 Highway 24, Liberty, Mississippi, two warrants from the East Feliciana Parish Sheriff’s Office for failure to appear for jury trial.
- STAMPS, MONROE: 38, 6808 W. Coronet Court, New Orleans, speeding, operating a vehicle while license is suspended and three counts of no child seat restraints.
- STEELE, CHASE: 26, 8522 Bergeron St., Livonia, warrant for failure to appear.
- STRAHAN, DANIELLE: 26, 6092 Winchester Lane, Clinton, warrant, expired driver’s license, no insurance, no motor vehicle inspection sticker and ran a stop sign.
- WESTMORE, KEVIN: 47, 6179 Payne Road, Ethel, four warrants issued through the Jackson Police Department and Slaughter Police Department.