The following people were arrested and booked into the East Feliciana Parish Prison from Nov. 1-4.
- ARDION, TRAVIS: 35, 120 Washington St., Ville Platte, hold for Department of Corrections.
- COCHRON, A.C.: age unknown, address unknown, driving while intoxicated first offense, driving under suspension, careless operation, open container.
- CUPIT, GARY : 50, 4064 La. 36, Clinton, probation violation.
- DAVIS, JUSTIN : 21, address unknown, accessory to vehicle theft.
- GRING, DUSTIN : 20, 1346 La. 37, Slaughter, theft of motor vehicle, fugitive from Missouri.
- HEBERT, ASHLEY : 27, 1735 Soul Ave., Zachary, possession of Schedule I narcotics, reckless operation.
- HOPINGWOOD, GARRETT : 20, address unknown, accessory to vehicle theft.
- MCBRIDE, MATTHEW : 34, 110 N. Franques St., Church Point, hold for Department of Corrections.
- TAYLOR, BILLY : 44, 4348 Glen Oaks Drive, Baton Rouge, hold for Department of Corrections.