Livingston Parish and Tangipahoa Voluntary Council on Aging meal site menus. For meal site locations, call (225) 664-9343 in Livingston Parish or (985) 748-7486 in Tangipahoa Parish.
- Meatloaf with tomato sauce, mashed potatoes, Southern green beans, whole-wheat bread and banana pudding.
- BREAKFAST SPECIAL: breakfast sausage or ham, grits/biscuit/jelly, escalloped apples, orange juice and oatmeal cookie snack cake.
- Country meatballs, green peas, mashed potatoes, whole-wheat bread and crispy rice treat bar.
- Sliced roasted turkey with gravy, candied sweet potatoes, Southern green beans, whole-wheat bread, margarine and orange juice.
- BIRTHDAY SPECIAL: chicken and sausage gumbo with rice, okra and tomatoes, potato salad, dinner roll and cake.
- SUMMER SPECIAL: barbecue chicken leg quarter, Chantilly potatoes, Normandy blend vegetables, dinner roll, margarine and fresh cantaloupe.