- Meatloaf with tomato sauce, mashed potatoes, southern green beans, whole-wheat bread and banana pudding.
- BREAKFAST SPECIAL: Breakfast sausage or ham, grits, biscuit, jelly, escalloped apples, orange juice and oatmeal cookie snack cake.
- Country meatballs, green peas, mashed potatoes, whole-wheat bread and Rice Krispies treat bar.
- Sliced roasted turkey with gravy, candied sweet potatoes, southern green beans, whole-wheat bread, margarine and orange juice.
- BIRTHDAY SPECIAL: Chicken and sausage gumbo with rice, okra and tomatoes, potato salad, dinner roll and cake.
- Hamburger on a bun, lettuce/tomato/pickle, mustard/mayonnaise, baked beans and cantaloupe.
Capital Area Council on Aging menu is served in West Feliciana, East Feliciana and St. Helena parishes. It is subject to change. All meals are served with a half-pint of 2 percent milk.