The following people were sentenced in proceedings held in 21st Judicial District Court in St. Helena Parish.
- JUDGE ELIZABETH WOLF ISSUED THE FOLLOWING SENTENCES ON OCT. 24:
- ANTHONY, WILFORD: Five days in jail suspended and ordered to a pay fine on the charges of operating a vehicle while under suspension for certain prior offenses and careless operation of a vehicle.
- DOTY, RODNEY: 30 days in jail and special conditions with a curfew of 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. on the charge of aggravated battery.
- FELICIANO, ARQUIMEDES: Three days in jail suspended on charges of disturbing the peace by appearing in an intoxicated condition, careless operation of a motor vehicle and operating a vehicle without a drivers license
- HARRY, ELVIN: One day in jail with credit for time served on a charge of simple battery
- MADANAT, SHAWKAT FARES: Six days in jail with credit for time served on a charge of first-offense possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids
- JUDGE ROBERT H. MORRISON III ISSUED THE FOLLOWING SENTENCES ON OCT. 15:
- DURAND, CHARLES: Six months in jail consecutive, suspended to one year bench probation, on charges of two counts of theft.
- GEORGE, DEMARLES: All charges dismissed without prejudice on charges of domestic violence, simple assault, simple criminal damage to property and aggravated battery.