The following were arrested and booked into the St. Helena Parish Jail from July 24-28:
- CURRY, MICHAEL: 25, 129 Opal Bennett Road, Greensburg, domestic violence; domestic abuse battery.
- PENINGTON, LONNIE: 22, 600 Hano Road Greensburg, domestic abuse; theft of trailer; unauthorized use of a moveable; simple damage to property; simple assault; two counts criminal damage to property.
- RICKS, CLAUDE: 25, 2163 La. 1045 Grangeville, aggravated assault; flight from an officer; reckless operation.
- RICHARDSON, MARCUS: 505 McDaniel Road, Greensburg, simple burglary; second-degree battery.
- SELF, EBONY: 24, 3799 Leonard Chapel Road, Greensburg, failure to appear.
- VERNON, KELVIN: 20, 471 McDaniel Road, Greensburg, simple assault.
- WILLIAMS, CLIFTON: 47, 13506 La. 435, Darlington, second-offense driving while intoxicated; driving under suspension.