The following people were sentenced in St. Helena Parish by Judge Brenda Ricks on Sept. 26.
- JEANETTE DANIEL: Received a 30-day suspended jail sentence and one year probation on one count of aggravated assault with a firearm.
- TONYA DANIELS: Sentenced to 30 days in jail; suspended to one year probation for criminal mischief.
- HARRISON HENRY: Counts dropped on possession of a firearm or carrying a concealed weapon by a convicted felon, possession of drug paraphernalia and failure to stop at a stop sign.
The following people were sentenced by Judge Elizabeth Wolfe on Sept. 26.
- HOLLIS HALL: Sentenced to one year with the Department of Corrections and one year probation and six months in the parish jail with credit for time served on counts of theft of $500 or more and introduction of contraband into a penal institution.
- DRUIS LIRETTE: Sentenced to 90 days parish jail on an order to get rid of a vicious dogs.