The following people were arrested and booked into the St. Helena Parish Jail Nov. 20-25:
- BRUMFIELD, HUBERT: 49, Highway 440, Kentwood, sexual battery, criminal damage to property.
- COLLIER, JOSHUA: 33, 255 Edwards Road, Greensburg, failure to appear, domestic abuse battery, aggravated battery, simple assault, aggravated assault.
- GATON JR., JOSEPH: 33, 9102 Highway 1042, Greensburg, fugitive.
- HAYDEN, AARON: 22, 1220 Needham Road, Greensburg, first-offense driving while intoxicated, careless operation.
- LEE, IVA: 32, 38 Ida Road, Greensburg, failure to appear.
- PORTER, CORNELIUS: 21, 4948 Pumping Station, Grangeville, simple battery, two counts aggravated assault, illegal discharge of a weapon, simple escape, resisting arrest, flight from an officer, six counts contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile.
- ROBERTSON, JACOB: 33, 40 Byrd Lane, Amite, failure to appear.
- RHEAMS, NATHAN: 20, 12623 Lamoya Lane, Greensburg, simple assault.
- WATSON, CARONZA: 42, 39029 Highway 16, Amite, first-offense driving while intoxicated, open container, improper lane use, resisting an officer.