The following people were sentenced in proceedings held in 21st Judicial District Court in St. Helena Parish. Judge Robert Morrison issued the following rulings April 10:
- ANDERSON, KELLI: A four-year sentence for theft was suspended and four years probation was ordered.
- AUGILLARD, GEORGETTA: A 90-day sentence for operating a vehicle while intoxicated was suspended and one-year of probation was ordered.
- CAULKING, ARLEN: A six-month jail sentence for second offense driving while intoxicated was suspended and two years of probation was ordered.
- DILLON, DARIUS: A 10-year jail sentence for four counts of aggravated assault with a firearm was suspended and five years probation was given.
- KEEN, CHRISTOPHER: Eight years of a 10-year jail sentence on fourth offense driving while intoxicated was suspended.
- MCKNIGHT, SAMUEL: Six-month sentence for simple battery and simple assault was suspended and six months bench probation ordered.
- ROBERTSON, JEROME: Five- year sentence for five counts simple burglary, eight counts simple criminal damage to property, three counts simple burglary of an inhabited dwelling, aggravated burglary and simple battery suspended and five years probation ordered.
- SELF, KIRK: Ninety-days jail suspended and one-year probation ordered for operating a vehicle while intoxicated.