The following were arrested and booked into the St. Helena Parish Jail from March 18-24:
- BURTON, JEFREY: 26, 433 Edwards Lane, Greensburg, failure to appear, simple criminal damage to property, domestic abuse battery, illegal possession of stolen items.
- BROWN, TROY: 29, 667 Leona Spears Road, Greensburg, six counts failure to appear, resisting arrest, battery on a police officer, disarming a police officer, false identification.
- GRAY, CHERYL: 52, 310 Williams Road, Montpelier, failure to appear.
- LEWIS, GERALD: 39, 656 Self Road, Greensburg, failure to appear, no drivers license.
- MUSE, BARREN: 21, 1149 Amacker Road, Grangeville, fugitive from another jurisdiction.
- SELDERS, ORLANODO: 39, 28 Jackson Lane, Kentwood, fugitive from another jurisdiction.
The following were arrested and booked into the St. Helena Parish Jail from March 9-16:
- ALLEN, ALEX: 23, 5780 La. 38, Greensburg, careless operation, first offense driving while intoxicated, vehicle negligence, driving without a license.
- AVANTS, BEN: 52, 1420 Red Bluff Creek Road, Greensburg, warrants, failure to appear.
- BOYD, TODD: 22, 230 Gene St., Independence, disturbing the peace, two counts resisting an officer.
- COLLINS, PHILLIP: 30, 2014 Spruce Wood, Pine Grove, possession with intent to distribute marijuana.
- COHN, JOHN: 24, 10 Henry Travis Road, Greensburg, domestic abuse battery.
- EDWARDS, GERALD: 50, 109 Boudreaux Road, Hammond, second-degree battery.
- FRANKLIN, ALBERT: 21, 234 Boy Franklin Road, Pine, theft, two counts of failure to appear.
- GURLEY, HORACE: 50, 1259 Opal Bennett Road, Greensburg, aggravated battery, attempted aggravated battery, battery of a police officer, two counts resisting arrest.
- TEMPLE, DUSTIN: 27, 19574 La. 441, Grangeville, simple assault.
- THOMPSON, TERRENCE: 22, 84 Charlotte Lane, Montpelier, warrants, reckless discharge of a firearm, possession with intent to distribute Schedule I narcotics.
- VEDROSS, GEORGE: 31, 13105 Brook Lane, Amite, driving while intoxicated.