The following people were sentenced in proceedings held in 21st Judicial District Court in St. Helena Parish. Judge Bruce Bennett issued the following sentences on March 6:
- DAVIS, LOGAN: Fifteen years suspended, all but one year on charges of aggravated battery, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, introduction of contraband into a penal institution.
- KING, KODY: Six months suspended to two years probation on the charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
- MADISON, SHIRCREASIA: Given credit for time served on the charge of first-offense domestic abuse battery.
- RAYBORN, RANDY: 30 days in jail, suspended and fined $356.50 on careless operation.
- REYNOLDS, JAMES: Sentenced to probation, if arrested again will impose the original sentence of 16 years, on charges of simple burglary and resisting an officer.
- REYNOLDS, PRESLEY: Sentenced to probation, if arrested again will impose the original sentence of six years, on the charge of resisting an officer.
- WATSON, CHED: Will be placed in Jackson Mental Hospital, on charges of six counts of criminal trespassing, possession of marijuana, simple assault, criminal mischief, two counts of criminal damage to property.
- WILLIAMS, CHRISTOPHER: Two years with Department of Corrections, suspended to two years probation on the charge of unauthorized use of a moveable.