The following were arrested and booked into the St. Helena Parish Jail from Jan. 31- Feb. 3:
- BAKER, WILLIAM: 38, 218 Baker Lane, Amite, convicted felon with possession of a firearm, two counts of distribution of Schedule II narcotics, possession of Schedule II narcotics, possession of drug paraphernalia.
- DARWIN, FRANCISCO: 34, 8513 Marquette Ave., Hammond, first-offense driving while intoxicated, obstruction of public property.
- FRANKLIN, ALBERT: 21, 629 Leona Spears Road, Amite, failure to appear, no child restraints.
- JOHNSON, KATRINA: 38, 62283 Turner Chapel Road, Greensburg, fugitive from another jurisdiction.
- LEE JR., ARANTS: age unknown, 1444 Red Bluff Church Road, Greensburg, simple burglary.
- TAYLOR, KELLY: age unknown, 206 E. Canal St., Metairie, possession of drug paraphernalia.
- TRAVIS, LIVITTE: 46, 2449 La. 38, Grangeville, probation violation.
- WILSON, WILLIAM: 24, 1013 Opal Bennett Road, Amite, improper lane use, driving under suspension, driving while intoxicated.