The following people were sentenced in proceedings held in 21st Judicial District Court in St. Helena Parish. Judge Jeff Johnson issued the following rulings on May 22:
- CALAHAN, LACURTIS: Five years with Department of Corrections, suspended to five years’ probation on simple burglary, six counts of principal to simple burglary and simple burglary of an inhabited dwelling.
- GROSS, SETH: Six months in jail, suspended to two years’ bench probation on simple criminal damage to property.
- KELLY, NAKEDA: Thirty days in jail suspended for disturbing the peace.
- LEE, IVY: Seventy-five days in jail for contempt of court.
- MAHER, MICHAEL: Six months in jail for operating a vehicle while intoxicated and disturbing the peace by fighting.
- TAYLOR, DONTAE: Twenty-four months in jail for four counts of domestic abuse battery.