The following people were arrested and booked into the St. Helena Parish Jail from Nov. 5-12:
- LEE, ROBERT: 28, 216 Robert Lane, city unknown, probation violation, second-degree murder.
- REYNOLDS, JAMES: 25, 336 Parnell Lane, city unknown, probation violation.
- SERVICE, ANDREW: 27, 30348 Staffingshire Drive, Walker, driving under suspension, second-offense driving while intoxicated, illegal U-turn.
- SHOWN, TIMOTHY: 49, 8352 Jo Lee Drive, Denham Springs, reckless operation of a vehicle, aggravated flight from an officer, third-offense driving while intoxicated.
- SUMRALL, WILLIAM: 53, 49958 La. 16, Pine Grove, second-degree battery.
- TAYLOR, MICKEL: 53, 6919 Gilead Road, Clinton, first-offense driving while intoxicated, no drivers license.
- WOOLRIDGE, ANTHONY: 40, 84 Edwards Drive, Amite, false imprisonment, simple battery.