The following people were booked into the West Feliciana Parish Prison by the West Feliciana Sheriff’s Office from March 15-21:
- HARRIS, ELLARD R.: 53, 422 Cypress Drive, Baker, bench warrant for criminal neglect of family and three counts of issuing worthless checks.
- SOULIER, TRAVIS W.: 41, 10467 Buddy Ellis Road, Denham Springs, fugitive from Livingston Parish.
- BIBBINS, KIMBERLY D.: 27, 7159 Woodpecker Drive, St. Francisville, malfeasance in office.
- WELLS, RICHARD J.: 30, 10610 Wells Road, Tunica, bench warrants for disturbing the peace and resisting an officer.
- BRANDON, WILLIAM D.: 31, 3061 Woodvine Road, Lorman, Mississippi, speeding 67/45, driving under suspension and no proof of insurance.
- BREWER, JONNA K.: 50, 4634 Earl Gros Ave., Baton Rouge, malfeasance in office (sexual conduct).
- TAYLOR, JAILYNN A.: 43, 511 Curet St., New Roads, speeding 70/55, suspended driver’s license, no insurance and cancelled plate.
- ADAMS, DUSTIN B.: 32, 4331 Richmond Drive, Ethel, simple burglary.
- LEE, JOSHUA D.: 28, 9203 Delta Place Road, New Roads, bench warrant for possession of drug paraphernalia.
- WILLIAMS, KETDRICKA V.: 20, 200 Chickasaw St., Natchez, Mississippi, bench warrant for speeding.