The following people were booked into the West Feliciana Parish Prison by the West Feliciana Parish Sheriff’s Office Dec. 10-17.
- BANKS, KAYLA B.: 25, 4542 Ave. C, Zachary, passing a stopped school bus, driving under suspension, no evidence of insurance and canceled plate.
- FRANCIS, JEFFREY W.: 22, 2500 Richland Ave., Metairie, fugitive of St. Tammany Parish.
- HANCHEY JR., HENRY G.: 39, 6353 Pohlman Road, St. Francisville, second-degree domestic battery.
- JOHNSON, RICKEY O.: 24, 5898 St. A, St. Francisville, possession with intent to distribute marijuana and failure to signal.
- CATHEY, DANIEL R.: 46, 4872 Ruth St., St. Francisville, third-offense driving while intoxicated, open container and aggravated assault.
- GWINN, JERVONTRA T.: 18, 11735 Givens Road, St. Francisville, second-degree aggravated battery.
- MEREDITH, SCOTT G.: 41, 2020 E. Eagle St., Zachary, fugitive of East Baton Rouge Parish.
- MILLS, JAMES: 62, 5993 St. B, St. Francisville, driving under suspension and expired motor vehicle inspection.
- STERLING, RODERICK J.: 24, 11721 Givens Road, St. Francisville, aggravated assault.