The following people were booked into West Feliciana Parish Prison by the West Feliciana Parish Sheriff’s Office Nov. 20-23.
- MATTIRE, KENDRICK: 28, Main Prison, Louisiana State Police, Angola, contraband at state correctional institute.
- SINGLETON, RONALD: 38, Camp J, Louisiana State Police, Angola, contraband at state correctional institute.
- BIBBINS, WADE: 62, 15188 La. 421, St. Francisville, criminal trespassing and remaining on premises.
- HALL, CHANDRA L.: 37, 7055 Villere Drive, Baker, issuing worthless check at $1,210 (felony).
- JOINER, JEREMY A.: 22, 12066 Highway 31, Atmore, Alabama, no proof of insurance and driving under suspension.
- MINOR, JANICE L.: 49, 5910 UB Drive, Glynn, identity theft.
- RABALAIS, BRIAN J.: 36, 6950 Virginia Lane, St. Francisville, violation of protective order.
- NIX, TERRENCE J.: 47, 27513 La. 15, Ferriday, improper equipment, no driver’s license, no insurance, expired license plate, distribution of cocaine, possession of marijuana and resisting an officer.
- LITTER ABATEMENT FOR OCT. 21-NOV. 6: 113 Bags