The following people were booked into West Feliciana Parish Detention Center by the West Feliciana Sheriff’s Office Jan. 3 - Jan. 9:
- CARTER, ALBERT L.: 25, 7193 Bob White Drive, St. Francisville, domestic abuse battery.
- FONTENBERRY, HOZIE: 27, 8426 Plum St., New Orleans, introduction of contraband into a penal institution.
- KENDRICK, KAELIN: 20, 6448 Milender St., New Orleans, possession of ammunition or firearm by a convicted felon.
- KYZAR, PAMELA T.: 42, 25542 Taylor Lane, Holden, speeding, misrepresentation during booking, fugitive from Livingston Parish and fugitive from Tangipahoa Parish.
- PICKETT, RICO D.: 21, 1855 Boulevard de Province, Baton Rouge, improper lane usage, simple possession of marijuana, possession of a firearm with controlled dangerous substance and illegal possession of stolen firearms.
- STERLING, RODERICK J.: 25, 11721 Givens Road, St. Francisville, disturbing the peace by public drunkenness.
- TOBIAS, ALICE F.: 52, 615 N. Chestnut St., McComb, Mississippi, malfeasance in office.
- WILLIAMS, WARNER J.: 52, 5215 Canfield Road, St. Francisville, third-offense driving while intoxicated, careless operation and open container.