The following people were booked into West Feliciana Parish Prison by the West Feliciana Parish Sheriff’s Office from April 26-May 2.
- THOMPSON, DARREL L.: 54, 5988 Commerce St., St. Francisville, two counts of domestic abuse battery.
- WOODALL, JOSHUA L.: 27, 2105 W. Azalea Ave., Baker, disturbing the peace by public intoxication and resisting an officer by flight.
- STROTHER, HEATHER N.: 38, 341 Mosley Road, Dry Prong, no seat belt, improper lane usage, expired motor vehicle inspection and possession of marijuana.
- GARRAWAY, MATTHEW D.: 17, 4860 Ruth St., St. Francisville, two headlights required, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- MEREDITH, SCOTT G.: 42, 2020 E. Eagle Drive, Zachary, molestation of a juvenile.
- ORR, JOSEPH C.: 21, 13863 Tunica Trace, Tunica, criminal damage to property in excess of $500.
- RUSSELL, ALISHA L.: 27, 9989 Wilcox St., St. Francisville, fugitive from Amite County, Mississippi.
- KELLY, JR., EMILE: 72, 3872 W. Louisiana State Drive, Kenner, fugitive from the New Orleans Police Department.
- STERLING, JR., LARRY J.: 33, 11315 Old Laurel Hill Road, St. Francisville, extortion, cyber stalking through electronic mail and simple battery.