The following people were booked into the West Feliciana Parish Detention Center by the Louisiana State Police, West Feliciana Parish Sheriff’s Office and St. Francisville Police Department from May 29 through June 4:
- FORD, JOSEPH E.: 17, 8561 Rush Ave., Baton Rouge, illegal carrying of a firearm and resisting arrest by fighting.
- HANDY, KEVIN D.: 32, 5673 Commerce St., St. Francisville, unauthorized use of a movable.
- HOLLIDAY, RODNEY J.: 46, 7935 Jones Vaughn Creek Road, St. Francisville, bench warrant for criminal neglect of family.
- MCBETH, MICHAEL L.: 61, 12797 U.S. 61, St. Francisville, terrorizing and disturbing the peace by using offensive language.
- ROACH JR., WILLIAM L.: 18, 5973 Commerce St., St. Francisville, illegal carrying of a firearm and resisting arrest by fighting.
- RUFFIN, JUVAN N.: 25, 5418 Blackmore Road, St. Francisville, first-offense driving while intoxicated, careless operation and no insurance.
- RUTH, WILLIAMS: 41, 16083 Tunica Trace, Tunica, lighted lamps required, careless operation, resisting a police officer with force and battery of a police officer.
- SWAIN, GARY A.: 52, 909 Ashley Road, Montrose, Arkansas, careless operation.