The following people were booked into the West Feliciana Parish Prison by the West Feliciana Sheriff’s Office March 22-28:
- HAILE, THOMAS J.: 23, 7712 U.S. 61, St. Francisville, bench warrant for second offense possession of marijuana.
- JOHNSON, KENDALL M.: 22, 12028 Pioneer Road, St. Francisville, disturbing the peace.
- BUTLER JR., EARNEST: 27, 6693 Indian Mound, St. Francisville, switched license plate, no driver’s license and no proof of insurance.
- DUCOTE JR., CRAIG S.: 30, La. 1194 Fifth Ward, Marksville, second offense simple possession of marijuana, open container, tail lamps and two counts fugitive from East Baton Rouge Parish.
- WALKER III, CALVIN: 26, 155 Anita St., Brusly, introduction of contraband into a penal institution.
- ADAMS, DUSTIN B.: 32, 4331 Richmond Drive, Ethel, theft.
- DEE, DAVID: 41, Camp J, Angola, aggravated battery.
- TURNER, JOHNNIE L.: 37, Camp J, Angola, introduction of contraband into a penal institution.
- TUCKER, REGINA H.: 47, 14311 Leola Carter Road, Gonzales, fugitive from Iberville Parish.