The following people were booked into West Feliciana Parish Correction Center by the West Feliciana Sheriff’s Office Jan. 24 through Feb. 6:
- COOPER, GREGORY: 48, 5743 Kilona Drive, Baton Rouge, probation violation for East Baton Rouge and bench warrant for theft over $1,500.
- FLETCHER, AUDREY L.: 27, 11283 Wakefield Drive North, St. Francisville, first-offense driving while intoxicated, improper lane usage, open container and illegal tint.
- JOSEPH, DEAQUINITA P.: 34, 3216 La. 78, Livonia, fugitive from the Baker Police Department and fugitive from Pointe Coupee Parish.
- LONDON, DAVE: 55, 7193 Bob White Drive, St. Francisville, disturbing the peace by public intoxication and resisting an officer by false/refusal of information.
- NEAL, TONYA L.: 32, 10884 Jacock Road, St. Francisville, first-offense driving while intoxicated and criminal mischief.
- ROBINSON III, FRANK J.: 25, 8375 Pinckneyville Road, Woodville, Mississippi, two counts of aggravated battery.
- ROGERS, JARED I.: 26, 6018 Commerce St., St. Francisville, disturbing the peace by drunkenness and aggravated assault with a firearm.
- SCOTT, EMMETT C.: 37, 10890 Wakefield Drive North, St. Francisville, simple battery by domestic abuse.
- SEYMORE, MELVIN: 31, 13374 Weaver Road, St. Francisville, domestic abuse battery, aggravated assault, child endangerment/domestic abuse, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and remaining on premises.