The following people were booked into West Feliciana Parish Prison by the West Feliciana Parish Sheriff’s Office from Nov. 15-21:
- BANKS, DELMIUS D.: 19, 2705 Fairfield Ave., Baton Rouge, violation of probation in East Baton Rouge Parish.
- COLEMAN, BRAD D.: 24, 747 Monet Drive, Baton Rouge, speeding and driving under suspension.
- HOLLAND, AMBER S.: 35, 10113 Trails End, St. Francisville, bench warrant for failure to pay protective order costs.
- MCNEIL, GEORGE A.: 51, Louisiana State Penitentiary, Camp C, Angola, intentional spreading of the AIDS virus.
- MITCHELL, BREANNA L.: 20, 9857 Street D, St. Francisville, aggravated assault and two counts of simple criminal damage to property.
- NICHOLSON, CLINTON R.: 55, 9477 Tunica Trace, St. Francisville, simple criminal damage to property over $500, simple criminal damage to property and resisting an officer.
- SHAFFER, JORDAY B.: 21, 12565 Gross Road, Clinton, first offense driving while intoxicated and careless operation.
- SHORTER, JACQUES N.: 28, 1906 King St., Pine Bluff, Arkansas, speeding and driving under suspension.
- WASHINGTON JR., TERRY T.: 42, 182 E. Turcuit Road, Morganza, fugitive from East Baton Rouge Parish.