The following people were booked into the West Feliciana Parish Prison by the West Feliciana Sheriff’s Office from March 29-April 4.
- JONES, JAMES O.: 53, 8850 Melinda Lee Lane, St. Francisville, first-offense driving while intoxicated, hit and run, open container, littering, failure to stop at stop sign and improper display of license plate
- BRADY, SHADREKA S.: 23, 8856 Flower Hill Road, St. Francisville, bench warrant, angling without a license and failure to appear.
RAYFORD, RICKEY O.: 48, 7277 SOLITUDE ROAD, ST. FRANCISVILLE, DRIVING ON RIGHT SIDE OF ROAD AND POSSESSION OF SYNTHETIC MARIJUANA.
- MILLER, TRACY L.: 32, 1000 Broadmeadow Drive, Monticello, Mississippi, felony theft.
- RABALAIS, BRIAN J.: 36, 10188 Old Field Road, St. Francisville, violation of protective order.
- BOWSER, CORY M.: 32, 308 Oak St., St. Joseph, speeding and driving under suspension.
- LOUIS, LATASHA L.: 31, 7696 Park St., Ventress, fugitive from Pointe Coupee Parish.
- HENSLEY, JEFFREY L.: 48, 2791 Rush St., Slaughter, disturbing the peace by intoxication.
- MULLEN, ANDRE M.: 22, 12240 Jackson Road, St. Francisville, possession of synthetic marijuana.
- TURNBULL, QUINESHA M.: 25, 1595 Matthews Road, Gloster, Mississippi, malfeasance in office.
- JOHNSON, JENNIFER: 30, 5962 Street B, St. Francisville, simple battery.