The following people were booked into the West Feliciana Parish Prison by the West Feliciana Sheriff’s Office from Jan. 8-22.
- GERMAN, SHAWN L.: 35, 2544 N. Day Drive, Baker, bench warrant for probation violation.
- IRVINE, WESLEY C.: 25, 11208 N. La. 61, St. Francisville, aggravated assault and possession of firearm on premises of alcohol beverage outlet.
- PARKMAN III, NORMAN E.: 30, 9502 Mulberry Drive, Shreveport, bench warrant for second-offense driving while intoxicated.
- HAYNES, NICCOLI T.: 63, 7158 Hooper Road, Baton Rouge, driving under the influence, careless operation and driving left to center.
- ANDERSON, OTEVIN K.: 21, 8765 Solitude Road, St. Francisville, possession of stolen things.
- HONEYCUTT, MICHAEL J.: 25, 5379 Rosedown Court, St. Francisville, speeding, second-offense driving while intoxicated, careless operation and possession of suboxone.
- LEE, EVAN T.: 43, 5412 Blackmore Road, St. Francisville, parole violator, resisting arrest with violence or force, three counts public intimidation and unauthorized entry into an inhabited dwelling.
Luckett, Michael A.: 23, 8221 Birch St., New Orleans, video voyeurism and theft.
Litter abatement report for Jan. 5-15
150 bags of litter were collected.