The following people were booked into the West Feliciana Parish Prison by the West Feliciana Sheriff’s Office from Feb. 1-7:
- DOMINGUE, DERIC P.: 53, 1077 La. 18, Edgard, first-offense driving while intoxicated, improper lane usage, tail light out and open container.
- ARBUTHNOT, BOBBY T.: 45, 7252 Solitude Road, St. Francisville, simple burglary.
- LEMELLE, CHANEL M.: 31, 6593 Lakeridge Drive, Zachary, cruelty to juveniles.
OGLE, CHRISTOPHER W.: 31, 8985 LA. 19, SLAUGHTER, BENCH WARRANT FOR CRIMINAL NEGLECT OF FAMILY.
- TORRENCE, SHANICE D.: 22, 39173 Daytona Drive, Baton Rouge, speeding and driving under suspension.
- LITT, ANTHONY L.: 27, 822 Mooselodge Road, Vidalia, malfeasance in office.
- FIORELLO, JOSHUA H.: 25, 28875 Hoyt Lane, Holden, possession of marijuana and introduction of contraband.
- GWINN, JERVONTRA T.: 18, 11735 Givens Road, St. Francisville, probation violator.
- HARDY, DAVID D.: 3830 Market St., Jackson, disturbing the peace by intoxication, resisting arrest and refusing to leave the premises after being forbidden.
- SEYMORE JR., MELVIN: 30, 13374 Weaver Road, St. Francisville, violation of bond condition.
- SINGLETON, BRITTANY S.: 28, 8031 Solitude Road, St. Francisville, fugitive through East Baton Rouge.
Litter abatement for Jan. 23-29:
85 bags of litter were picked up as part of the litter abatement program.