The following people were booked into the West Feliciana Parish Prison by the West Feliciana Parish Sheriff’s Department from Dec. 18-28.
- TAPLIN JR., DARREN D.: 20, 251 Cemetery St., Centreville, Mississippi, introduction of contraband into a state institution.
- TURNER, DEVON R.: 22, 7163 Bob White Drive, St. Francisville, simple burglary of an inhabited dwelling.
- PITTMAN, ERIN O.: 21, 9956 Dipple Drive, St. Francisville, simple assault.
- BABINEAUX, HEATHER L.: 37, 12556 Dogwood Road, St. Francisville, driving under suspension, expired motor vehicle inspection, expired license plate and no proof of insurance.
CUMMINGS, LARRY D.: 56, 11534 COATES ROAD, ST. FRANCISVILLE, THIRD OFFENSE DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED, IMPROPER LANE USAGE, DRIVING UNDER SUSPENSION AND OPEN CONTAINER.
- GLASPER, DONNELL: 53, 10890 Brown Drive, St. Francisville, disturbing the peace by public intoxication, domestic abuse battery and resisting an officer
- MCCRORY, CHRISTOPHER A.: 33, 323 W. Shafer Ave., Dover, Ohio, speeding 70/55 and first offense driving while intoxicated.
- SEYMORE, MELVIN, JR.: 30, 13374 Weaver Road, St. Francisville, unauthorized use of a movable.