The following people were booked into the West Feliciana Parish Prison from Nov. 4-18.
- Nov. 4
- TURNER, DEVON R.: 22, 7163 Bob White Drive, St. Francisville, illegal possession of stolen things.
- Nov. 5
- ANDERSON, VONTREA K.: 21, 5987 Street D, St. Francisville, domestic abuse battery.
- JOHNSON, CLINTON C.: 17, 7712 U.S. 61, St. Francisville, domestic abuse battery.
- SMITH, CHARLA M.: 23, 5766 Street C, St. Francisville, domestic abuse battery.
- Nov. 6
- TURNER, DEVON R.: 22, 7163 Bob White Drive, St. Francisville, aggravated burglary.
- Nov. 9
- BEATTIE, JR., RICHARD J.: 47, 5690 Primrose Road, St. Francisville, probation violator.
- Nov. 10
- DUNN, DEVOINE: 55, 6850 Indian Mound, St. Francisville, battery of a police officer and resisting an officer (two counts).
- Nov. 12
- BARRETT, ANDREW J.: 40, 4761 Camellia St. St. Francisville, domestic abuse battery.
- Nov. 13
- PATTERSON, MISTY A.: 36, 14171 La. 10, St. Francisville, bench warrant for remaining on premise, simple criminal damage to property (less than $500) and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Nov. 15
- PARKER, LESLIE: 35, 3822 Miller Road, Jackson, driving while intoxicated with juvenile, negligent injuring (four counts), reckless operation and no child restraint.
- Nov. 16
- BAKER, JAMES C.: 50, 253 Fairfield Lane, Woodville, Mississippi, domestic abuse battery and reckless operation.
Barber, Estley, Jr.: 47, 21402 Erwin Road, Franklinton, simple escape, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, first offense DWI, resisting an officer, resisting an officer by flight, hit-and-run, reckless operation, careless operation, left of center, improper lane usage, failure to signal, no seat belt and no driver’s license on person.
- Nov. 17
- ALLEN, AMARIO A.: 26, 5402 Blackmore Road, St. Francisville, simple battery and cyberstalking.
- Nov. 18
- DIXON, TORRIE L.: 23, 848 First St., Melville, introduction of contraband into a state penal institution.
- Oct. 31-Nov. 6
- 113 Bags