The following people were booked into West Feliciana Parish Prison by the West Feliciana Sheriff’s Office on Feb. 8-19:
- PARKER, JR., EDWARD: 28, 3140 Lorraine St., Baton Rouge, felon in possession of a firearm.
- RABALAIS, KIMBERLY T.: 46, 5885 Lavey Lane, Baker, fugitive from Pointe Coupee Parish.
- COVINGTON, KIMBERLY K.: 30, 9820 La. 10, Ethel, identity theft.
- GARRAWAY, MATTHEW: 17, 4860 Ruth St., St. Francisville, bench warrant for possession of marijuana.
- WELLS, TERRENCE: 33, 176 Wells St., Woodville, bench warrant for possession with intent to distribute marijuana and possession of contraband into a parish jail.
- PRUITT, BRANDON W.: 34, 766 Willie Hill Road, Gilbert, felony in possession of a firearm.
- WOODFOX, ALBERT: 67, 670 Bell Hill Road, Homer, first-degree murder.
- SIMS, RONALD: 36, 7613 O’Gunner Lane, Ethel, fugitive from East Baton Rouge Parish.
- BELVIN, TINA: 50, 995 Third South St., Woodville, second-offense driving while intoxicated, improper lane usage and simple escape.
- BURTON, BRODERICK: 38, 8409 Leanders St., New Orleans, possession with intent to distribute marijuana.
- ELLIS, JUSTIN: 27, 3744 La. 966, St. Francisville, home invasion, domestic abuse battery, simple cruelty and damage to property.
- GONSOULIN, MARK: 50, 282 Charenton Road, Angola, battery of a correctional facility employee.
- HAMMATT, JOSEPH: 24, 12020 Pioneer Road, St. Francisville, domestic abuse battery with a juvenile present.