The following people were booked into West Feliciana Parish Prison by the West Feliciana Sheriff’s Office from Aug. 9-15.
- BROWN, TERRY M.: 30, 43175 Tillman Drive, Hammond, possession of contraband (marijuana).
- JOHNSON, RICKEY O.: 25, 5898 Street A, St. Francisville, forcible rape, false imprisonment and offender armed with dangerous weapon.
- MENDOZA, WINSTON E.: 20, 872 Depot St., Woodville, Mississippi, speeding, resisting arrest, switched plates, no insurance, no registration, no driver’s license and no child restraint.
- PLEASANT, MARCUS A.: 35, 1108 Isabell St., Winnsboro, driving under suspension.
- ROBINSON, MONICA M.: 45, 7250 Canonbury Drive, New Orleans, fugitive from Orleans Parish.
- SPILLER JR., CHARLIE R.: 31, 1506 Highway 24 W., Woodville, Mississippi, first-offense driving while intoxicated, driving under suspension, careless operation and defective equipment.