The following people were booked into the West Feliciana Parish Detention Center by the West Feliciana Parish Sheriff’s Office from April 10 through April 16:
- ANDERSON, CLYDE W.: 24, 3311 Oak St., Norwood, speeding 76/55 and first-offense driving while intoxicated.
- CAVALIER, DARIUS D.: 25, 6796 Indian Mound Road, St. Francisville, driver must be licensed.
- CHAMBLISS, DAVID A.: 30, 1800 Carolyn Ave., Denham Springs, simple escape.
- JOHNSON, RICKEY O.: 26, 5898 Street A, St. Francisville, distribution of marijuana.
- JOHNSON, ROBERT L.: 50, 3260 Weller Ave., Baton Rouge, bench warrant for criminal neglect of family.
- MCKEEL, AVA P.: 45, 8415 L.B. Hill Road, St. Francisville, fugitive from West Baton Rouge Parish.
- SHARP, FRED R.: 59, 5982 Street B, St. Francisville, cruelty to juveniles, disturbing the peace by public intoxication and probation violation.
- SMITH, CHARLIE E.: 23, 400 McHugh Road, Zachary, reckless operation of a vehicle, resisting an officer, no driver’s license on person and no motor vehicle inspection.
- TROTTER, JOHN A.: 18, 20750 Shelby Booty Road, Mount Hermon, fugitive from Washington Parish.