The following Baker and Zachary residents were booked into East Baton Rouge Parish Prison by the East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Office from March 26 to April 6.
- HAYDEN, MECHELL: 52, 7732 Misty Oaks Ave., Baker, second-degree cruelty to juveniles.
- MARROY, MICHAEL W.: 48, 944 Daniel St., Baker, first-offense driving while intoxicated, possession of Schedule II drugs, open container, driving under suspension, no license plate light and bench warrant for being a fugitive from the Baker Police Department.
- MOORE, TIANNE: 38, 18733 Samuels Road, Zachary, bench warrants for theft and failure to secure registration.
- NGUYEN, CHUYEN: 45, 6942 Caravel St., Baker, obscenity and entry or remaining after being forbidden.
- POWELL, ALMOINE: 28, 4903 Coolidge St., Baker, violation of protective orders.
- TATE, RICKY: 27, 13933 Felicity Drive, Baker, aggravated battery, domestic abuse battery/child endangerment and fugitive from justice in Baker.
- WILLIAMS, TERRICA: 33, 3563 Coolidge St., Baker, obtaining controlled dangerous substance from multiple practitioners.