The following Baker and Zachary residents were booked into East Baton Rouge Parish Prison by the East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Office from Aug. 14-30.
- BROOKS, DIAMEAN: 39, 603 E. Flonacher Road, Zachary, improper lane usage and distribution/manufacture of Schedule II narcotics.
- DEDRICK, GLADYS: 22, 4212 N. Morvant Place, Baker, bank fraud and misdemeanor theft.
- JONES, FERDONIA: 25, 241 E. Plains Road, Zachary, warrant issued for attempted second-degree murder and home invasion.
- LYONS, ALEXIS: 22, 10825 N. Old Settlement Road, Zachary, battery or domestic abuse child endangerment.
- MULLINS, LADORA: 21, 4214 N. Morvant Place, Baker, bank fraud and misdemeanor theft.
- SELVAGE, PERRY: 55, 6536 Stoneview Ave., Baker, distribution/manufacture of Schedule II drugs, distribution/manufacture of Schedule II drugs and distribution/manufacture of Schedule IV drugs.
- WAGNER, JOHNATHON: 31, 16450 Twin Oaks Drive, Baker, obtaining controlled dangerous substance by fraud and attempted modifier.
- WILLIAMS, BONNIE: 60, 1134 Husband St., Baker, failure to notify as a sex offender and/or as a child predator.