The following Baker and Zachary residents were booked into East Baton Rouge Parish Prison by the East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff’s Office from May 14-26:
- BANKS, DARREN: 18, 1812 Hovey St., Baker, entry or remaining after being forbidden and disturbing the peace.
- CUMMINGS, LEONARD: 23, 3204 Singletary Drive, Baker, distribution/possession with intent to distribute Schedule I drug, possession of a firearm with drugs, distribution/manufacturing of Schedule IV drug and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- GIVENS, OSCAR: 29, 2509 S. Magnolia Drive, Baker, simple criminal damage to property.
- JOHNSON, MIRANDA: 31, 22822 Zeb Chaney Road, Zachary, attempted felony theft and simple burglary of an inhabited dwelling.
- JOHNSON, TRAVIS: 34, 22822 Zeb Chaney Road, Zachary, felony theft and simple burglary of an inhabited dwelling.
- PROFIT, JERRELL: 18, 17870 S. Spur Lane, Zachary, two counts of simple burglary and two counts of theft.
- SANDERS, AUSTIN: 32, 15313 Ski Stone Drive, Baker, hit-and-run and failure to maintain control/careless operation of a vehicle.
- THORNTON, KEVIN: 22, 908 Daniel St., Baker, bench warrant for simple battery, simple kidnapping and false imprisonment.
- YOTT, JOSHUA: 37, 1233 E. Mount Pleasant Road, Zachary, unauthorized entry of a business, simple criminal damage to property in excess of $500 and disturbing the peace.