The following Baker and Zachary residents were booked into East Baton Rouge Parish Prison by the East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Office from Nov. 9-23:
- BANKS, DARREN: 17, 1812 Hovey Ave., Baker, theft of a motor vehicle.
- GIBBS, ALBERT: 57, 1370 E. Flonacher Road, Zachary, fugitive from the Zachary Police Department and illegal possession of a stolen firearm.
- PAUL, JOEQUIAL: 21, 18733 Samuels Road, Zachary, possession (distributing and/or manufacturing) of Schedule 1 drug (marijuana) and possession of firearm in the presence of drugs.
- PITTMAN, RONALD: 51, 5421 Hillcrest Drive, Zachary, bench warrant for suspended or revoked driver’s license and obstruction of public passage.
- WILCOX, JAMES: 21, 4501 Breckenridge Drive, Baker, bench warrant for two counts of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, failure to verify address and public intimidation.