The following people were booked in East Baton Rouge Parish Prison or issued a summons by Zachary Police Oct. 31 to Nov. 6.
- ENNIS, EDDRICK: 24, 5133 St. Louis St., Zachary, stopping, standing or parking vehicle in roadway and possession of marijuana.
- GIARDELLI, NICOLE: 36, 21020 La. 19, Lot No. 8, Zachary, aggravated battery involving domestic violence and contributing to the delinquency of juveniles.
- SMITH, DANIEL: 51, 4754 Avenue G, Zachary, felony theft of goods and resisting an officer.
- MCKNEELY, ERIC: 40, 5830 La. 10, Jackson, theft of goods.
- PERRY, MONTREAL: 17, 3464 Magnolia St., Zachary, possession of marijuana, eight counts of contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile, possession of alcohol by persons under 21, resisting an officer and disturbing the peace.
- VARNADO, NICHOLAS: 36, 6548 Martin Drive, Zachary, hit-and-run and open container in vehicle.