The following Baker and Zachary residents were booked into East Baton Rouge Parish Prison by the East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Office from Aug. 7-13.
- ALLEN, JASON: 33, 12470 Talmadge Crumholt Road, Baker, two counts of fugitive from Zachary Police Department, domestic abuse battery and simple battery.
- CHOPIN, DOMINIQUE: 22, 5350 Groom Road, Baker, third-offense driving while intoxicated, driving while suspended (for prior offense), disobeying red signal, reckless operation and open container in vehicle.
- JACKSON, LESLIE: 30, 17444 Twin Oaks Drive, Baker, aggravated assault with a firearm and fugitive from Baker.
- JAMES, LINDA: 55, 876 E. Mount Pleasant Road, Zachary, simple battery, simple assault and disturbing the peace by intoxication.
- LEWIS, TRAVIOUS: 33, 803 Sandra St., Baker, distribution/manufacturing of Schedule I drug, distribution/manufacturing of Schedule II drug, possession of drug paraphernalia and fugitive from justice.
- MORRIS, JOSEPH: 38, 1634 Birdie Drive, Zachary, possession of Schedule II narcotics, possession of drug paraphernalia and fugitive from Zachary Police Department.