The following Baker and Zachary residents were booked into East Baton Rouge Parish Prison by the East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Office from Jan. 15-19:
- CARTER, DONEISHA: 20, 21930 Samuels Road, Zachary, second-degree cruelty to juveniles and fugitive from the Zachary Police Department.
- DIXON, TRENIECE: 28, 2434 Evanston St., Baker, bench warrant for issuing worthless checks.
- HAYES, THOMAS: 28, 404 Sharon Road, Baker, fugitive from the Baker Police Department, resisting an officer by force or violence and resisting an officer.
- HUGGINS, JIMMIE: 46, 23526 Burrell Road, Zachary, operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
- IRBY, DOUGLAS: 36, 13056 Plank Road, Baker, resisting an officer.
- RULF, LINDA: 50, 6106 Groom Road, Baker, operating a vehicle while intoxicated, driving on roadway laned for traffic and careless operation.
- SMITH, JESSIE: 20, 5335 Fairway Drive, Zachary, indecent behavior with juveniles.
- TATE, JAMARCUS: 23, 1224 Woodward St., Baker, two counts of simple burglary of an inhabited dwelling, theft and simple criminal damage to property.