- Cajun baked fish, garlic mashed potatoes, carrots, whole-wheat hamburger bun, tropical fruit and sugar cookie
- Grilled chicken patty, oven-browned potatoes, peas, whole-wheat hamburger bun, mandarin oranges with cherries and chocolate pudding
- Barbecue chicken, baked beans, coleslaw, wheat roll, fruit cup and oatmeal raisin cookie
- Chili with beans, corn on the cob, cornbread, tropical fruit and vanilla wafers
- Ham with white beans, brown rice, carrots, cornbread, mandarin oranges and graham crackers
East Baton Rouge Council on Aging menus are subject to change. For specific information about the senior center in Baker, call (225) 366-6432; in Chaneyville, call (225) 654-3309; or in Zachary, call (225) 286-4107. All meals are served with 2 percent milk.