The following people were booked into East Baton Rouge Parish Prison or issued a summons by the Zachary Police Department from Dec. 24 through Dec. 29, 2015:
- BUTLER, BRODY: 21, 4072 Elizabeth Deborah Drive, Zachary, distribution of Schedule I drugs and improper lane usage.
- DAVIS, JOSHUA: 23, 5962 Street T No. 17, St. Francisville, theft.
- DAY, RACHAEL: 26, 8582 David St., Livonia, bench warrant for failure to appear in court.
- KEOGH, NATHALIE: 28, 36327 W. Pinegrove Court, Prairieville, domestic abuse battery.
- SANDERS, QUINTERIA: 24, 3476 Sherwood Forest Drive, Mobile, Alabama, bench warrant for failure to appear in court.
- SPURLOCK, REGINALD: 65, 2415 Tamarak Drive, Baker, aggravated assault domestic abuse, disturbing the peace and contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile.
- STEWART, CHARLES: 51, 12506 Kingston Drive, Baton Rouge, theft.
- WHETSTONE, CHRISTOPHER: 24, 4754 Dice Hill Road, St. Francisville, theft and resisting an officer.
- WHETSTONE, DUSTIN: 29, 271 W. Plains Port Hudson Road, Zachary, theft and failure to appear for a bench warrant.