The following people were booked into East Baton Rouge Parish Prison or issued a summons by the Zachary Police Department Oct. 22-29:
- BAGGETT, EARNEST: 29, 6245 Brownfields Drive, Baton Rouge, theft by shoplifting.
- BURRELL, SHETILA: 37, 9100 Highland Drive, Zachary, cruelty to juveniles.
- GRAY, FREDERICK: 22, 5243 Old Slaughter Road, Zachary, two counts of theft.
- KING, ROBERT: 27, 4545 Avenue F, Zachary, failure to appear for a bench warrant for speeding.
- LONDON, WARREN: 44, 7411 Tommy James Lane, Jackson, domestic abuse battery, distribution of Schedule II drug and possession of Schedule II drugs.
- MATTHEWS, DYKEASHUA: 30, 2311 Brush Creek Court, Zachary, simple assault.
- MATTHEWS, MARY: 44, 4030 Shady Ridge, Zachary, simple assault.
- STEWART, CURTIS: 18, 3021 Calumet St., Baton Rouge, failure to appear for a bench warrant for driving under suspension and seat belt violation.