The following Baker and Zachary residents were booked into East Baton Rouge Parish Prison from Dec. 12 through Dec. 21:
- BARBER, DAVID: 49, 23849 Plank Road, Zachary, five counts of simple burglary and five counts of theft.
- FREDERICK, KRISTOPHER: 37, 19641 Deer Creek Drive, Zachary, theft.
- HENDERSON, JOSHUA: 25, 1120 Sherron Ave., Baker, distributing or manufacturing Schedule I drug, distributing or manufacturing Schedule II drug, distributing or manufacturing Schedule III drug, distributing or manufacturing Schedule IV drug, possession of Schedule I drugs, possession of Schedule II drugs, sale or possession of legend drug, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a firearm in the presence of drugs.
- LACAYO, GHAZI: 19, 19855 Deer Creek Drive, Zachary, forgery and felony theft.
- MCBRIDE, DARRELL: 27, 21870 Samuels Road, Zachary, simple escape, resisting an officer and two bench warrants from Zachary Police Department for being a fugitive from justice.
- SAGELY, STEVE: 41, 18733 Samuels Road, Zachary, bench warrants for simple battery.
- TOLAR, EVELYN: 32, 280 E. Mount Pleasant Road, Zachary, bench warrant, possession of marijuana, possession of alcohol in vehicle, use of a controlled dangerous substance in the presence of a minor and resisting an officer.
- TRAVIS, JAMES: 36, 6919 Comite Drive, Baker, simple criminal damage to property.
- WYBLE, SCOTT: 26, 19917 Deer Creek Drive, Zachary, theft of a firearm.