The following people were booked into East Baton Rouge Parish Prison or issued a summons by the Zachary Police Department from Dec. 19-25.
- ALEXANDER, ROYCE: 62, 1673 McHugh Road, Baker, simple battery of a juvenile.
- BROWN, JASTON: 25, 4828 Old Slaughter Road, Zachary, simple criminal damage to property, criminal trespassing and reckless operation.
- GRANGER, TERI: 47, 6443 Donnie Drive, Zachary, bench warrant for failure to appear for theft of goods, improper supervision of a juvenile, unauthorized use of an access device/card theft, no proof of insurance, driving under suspension, careless operation, speeding, no driver’s license on person and contempt of court.
- NETTLES, IRIS: 50, 21139 Plank Road, Zachary, simple battery.
- SELDER JR., MICHAEL: 34, 2215 College Ave., Baker, bench warrant for failure to appear for possession of a controlled substance.
- SIGNATER, PATRICK: 19, 2417 S. Magnolia Drive, Baker, felony theft.