Lane Regional Medical Center, 6300 Main St., Zachary, is planning a series of GoodHealth classes and program in March for residents in Lane’s service area.
- RESIDENTS IN THE NORTHERN PART OF EAST BATON ROUGE, EAST AND WEST FELICIANA AND POINTE COUPEE PARISHES, AND SOME CITIES IN MISSISSIPPI ARE INVITED TO TAKE PART IN THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMS:
- MARCH 3, 10: Food Addicts Anonymous is a weekly support group. The group meets from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. every Thursday in the West Wing conference room.
- MARCH 4: Colorectal cancer screening kits will be distributed from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the front lobby of the hospital. The kits are for use at home and simple to use.
- MARCH 8: A monthly diabetes support group for anyone with Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes meets from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. the second Tuesday of every month in the West Wing Conference Room. The topic will be “Kidney and Bladder Infections.” Call (225) 658-4583 for information.
- MARCH 10: Dr. Dan Bourgeois from Lane Surgery Group will host a weight-loss surgery seminar from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy in the Staff Development Classroom.
MARCH 10: New Moms’ Hope, a monthly support group for new mothers suffering from postpartum depression meets the second Thursday of every month in the West Wing conference room. Text ColorSwatch/NoneStrokeStyle/$ID/SolidText ColorSwatch/NoneStrokeStyle/$ID/Solid$ID/NothingText ColorText Color$ID/NothingText ColorText ColorThe next group will meet from 6:30 p.m. until 7:45 p.m.
There is no cost to attend.