Baton Rouge City Court is holding a special traffic ticket day this Saturday from 8 a.m. until noon.
If your ticket was issued by the Baton Rouge Police Department, go to City Court at 233 St. Louis St. Cellphones are not allowed in City Court.
Tickets written by other law enforcement agencies such as the East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff's Office, Louisiana State Police, LSU Police or Southern University Police, are handled by the 19th Judicial District Court and will not be handled during this time.
On Saturday you can:
- pay your traffic ticket in whole or in part by pleading guilty or no contest.
- reset your court date even if your court date has already passed.
- have your case heard and adjudicated by pleading not guilty.
- get assistance with your ticket from the presiding judge, prosecutors and public defenders.
- have a traffic bench warrant recalled.
For more information about the City Court traffic day, call (225) 389-5289 or (225) 389-5279 ext. 1.